Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas and Thank You, Thank You Very Much

Its that time of year - time for the Annual Nattie Concepts Family Portrait!  This years inspiration in the spirit of peace and harmony, was a simple one - The King himself!


Nattie Concepts 2013 Annual Family Portrai


inspiration
I have a lot to be thankful for this year.  What with all my nattie concepts, it is a delicate balancing act, managing all projects and trying to give each of them proper attention.  Somehow, completely clueless as to how, I did manage to manage and produce a fair amount of work.

 The lumen prints hung on in photo exhibits and in my 2013 self-published catalogue "Crescent City Illumenations"

Published February 2013


I triumphantly visited the lands of Himalaya, Bohemia and  Quebec.

Quebec, Louisiana  June 2013
Betty the Bullhorn continued her shout outs for love and peace on Facebook and in her Etsy store.

Betty the Bullhorn & the Power of Love

I participated in PhotoNOLA this year with exhibits at Buffas Bar & Restaurant and Hey Cafe

Imagine There's No Country from "Things I See" exhibit at Buffas

Fly Me to the Stars  from exhibit at Hey Cafe

Within all of that, I played a lot of music and released my first ever CD, "An Accidental EP"



I also appeared on Buffas "Live from the Back Room" CD compilation.



The older I get the more my artistic motivation is just to share share share.  If you've come to my shows, seen or heard my work or read this blog, I truly thank you from the bottom of my heart. I create work that means something to me, and mostly what that means is I create work that cracks me up.  hahaha.  
If I can be of benefit to someone by singing about white bread or printing termites in the sun, all the better.  So thanks for reading/viewing/listening, thank you, thank you very much.

And Merry Christmas!!!

- Natasha, Rhoda, Betty the Bullhorn, Miss Delta Blue, & Miss Purple Lele

No comments:

Post a Comment