Friday, December 23, 2011

Happy Holidaze!







Happy Holidaze from me and all my 'nattie concepts'!

Natasha, Miss Delta Blue, Miss Purple Lele, Betty the Bullhorn, & (reluctantly) my uncooperative cat, Rhoda.  



It's that time of year again and this time me and all my nattie concepts decided to don our Santa hats.  Well, everybody except my cat, Rhoda.  She was mortified at the thought of being seen in public in full holiday regalia...  


She begged me not to make her do it..


But when I convinced her that she really did look cute, and that I would not show her face to any other feline, canine, or critter, she, ever so reluctantly....




...agreed.



With the stipulation, of course, that she would not have to face the humiliation of appearing at the actual photo shoot, so once again, Rhoda appears in a frame.

Have a Peaceful and Merry Christmas!!!
The World Tour resumes in the New Year!!

Natasha




No comments:

Post a Comment