Wednesday, February 2, 2011

News from Nattie's Concepts February, 2011

Hope y'all are havin a delightful (yet cold) New Year!  I know I am.

If you know of anyone in the Vermont area, My print "His and Hers" from the Nattie & the Class of 2019 series was selected for the group exhibit "Human Artifact" at the Vermont Photo Space Gallery in Essex Junction, Vermont. The show runs from 2/4/2011 through 3/4/2011, with an opening on Feb 13th.   www.vermontphotospace.com



  Check out my latest commentary on the celebration of heredity and aging, my new YouTube ditty, Arthritic Stripper.  teehee.  You can here it along with many more ditties 2/17 @ the Neutralground (5110 Danneel)  8pm  

And lastly, I've been updating my site, www.nattie-concepts.com , creating more galleries for easier viewing of my photos, as well as a new page for my lumen print series "Crescent City Illumenations". (Thanks to everyone who came out to the exhibit during PhotoNOLA!!)  Prints from the original series are now available.  



Alrighty, that's all i got for now - off to shoot, write, and print!  

Natasha


No comments:

Post a Comment