Sunday, January 9, 2011

Happy New Year, i hope....

So.  We are 9 days into 2011, and already I am having an Awesome Year.  But its not free of worry.  I really don't want this already incredibly stellar year to be cut short just because I drove down the Ponchartrain Expressway or attended a congressional meet and greet at a grocery store.

One of my first photoshoots using Betty the Bullhorn took place in St Bernard.  (way...pre-K) We came across a nursery school right next to a gun shop.  Seemed out of whack, but maybe thats just me.  But it sparked Betty's interest in activism.

Betty's Juxtaposition

I dont like guns, never have, never will.  But I understand how commonplace they are in our society.  I dont like it, never have, never will.  It worries me a great deal, and it should.  This has been an incredibly violent year.  Already.



                                                                     His and Hers, 2007


I hope the rest of this year takes more of a peaceful turn.  It's there for the taking, and I hope we all do our part and utilitze it.      .

Let There Be Peace, 2008


Happy New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment